Senior Process Engineer - cork-and-dublin
BPE provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors in Ireland. As a company we specialize in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire two Senior Process Engineers. These positions will be based in the company’s offices in Westland Business Park on Willow Road, Dublin 12 and NSC Campus in Mahon, Cork.
We require experienced professionals from the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector.
- Development of designs from concept through to detailed design and Construction.
- Management and co-ordination of process projects including design and design optimization.
- Responsible for all project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline leads on process issues and leading team of process engineers.
- Development and maintenance of project specification, enquiry packages and P&ID drawings.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Selection / liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Client and vendor interface, liaison and management.
- Develop URS, FRS, P&ID’s, and other project and process drawings and documentation.
- Ensure the content of the design is in accordance with all codes and standards, policies and guidelines.
- You will have at least 10+ years demonstrable pharmaceutical design office experience.
- You will be suitably qualified and will have a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering and already have proven your ability to successfully manage the delivery of process designs for pharmaceutical projects.
- You will be energetic and dynamic with excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment.
These openings presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidates will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
The key to our continued success in providing professional engineering services is the quality of our people. We employ the best and we invest significantly in their training and development. As a member of the BioPharma Engineering team, we will help you to grow and develop your career to its full potential. We have opportunities in engineering and many other areas, both in our multi-disciplinary design office and on site-positions and we are committed to matching your career expectations with a job that is challenging and rewarding.