Senior Building Services Engineers - dublin
BPE provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors in Ireland. As a company we specialize in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire a Senior Building Services Engineer. This position will be based in the company’s offices in Willow Rd, Dublin 12 and contract or permanent will be considered.
We require experienced professionals with strong HVAC and Building Services design experience, ideally in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries.
You will work as part of the Building Services team in project delivery and will be responsible for the following activities:
- Co-ordination of all elements of Mechanical and Electrical services design
- Coordination of designs with all other disciplines
- Producing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) for various ductwork and pipework systems
- Performing ductwork and pipework sizing calculations
- Performing fan and pump static pressure calculations
- Specification and selection of equipment.
- Navigating 3D model viewing software
- Estimate Generation and TBAs
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Attendance at Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance Test’s
- Liaising with vendors and contractors
- Construction and commissioning support including dealing with contractor queries
The individual we are seeking will possess the following:
- You will be suitably qualified with a recognized third level degree in mechanical / building services engineering and with a proven track record of successful design delivery
- You will have at least 8 years demonstrable design office experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical and life science sectors
- You will be energetic and dynamic with excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team-oriented and supportive work environment.
The key to our continued success in providing professional engineering services is the quality of our people. We employ the best and we invest significantly in their training and development. As a member of the BioPharma Engineering team, we will help you to grow and develop your career to its full potential. We have opportunities in engineering and many other areas, both in our multi-disciplinary design office and on site-positions and we are committed to matching your career expectations with a job that is challenging and rewarding.