Junior Process Engineer - cork
BPE provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors in Ireland. As a company we specialise in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire a Junior Process Engineer. This position will be based in the company’s offices in Mahon, Cork and is a permanent role.
We ideally require a professional from the pharmaceutical or life sciences sector, however candidates with experience from relevant mechanical, manufacturing or design experience will qualify.
- Working under the guidance of a senior process engineering to develop of design from concept through to detailed design and Construction.
- Completion for all project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline on process issues
- Development and maintenance of project specification, enquiry packages and P&ID drawings.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Selection / liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Client and vendor interface, detailed review of vendor proposals.
- Develop URS, FRS, P&ID’s, and other project and process drawings and documentation.
The individual we are seeking will possess the following:
- You will have at least 2+ years relevant experience.
- You will be suitably qualified and will have a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering or suitable equivalent.
- You will be energetic and dynamic with excellent team and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment.
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
The key to our continued success in providing professional engineering services is the quality of our people. We employ the best and we invest significantly in their training and development. As a member of the BioPharma Engineering team, we will help you to grow and develop your career to its full potential and we are committed to matching your career expectations with a job that is both challenging and rewarding.