Junior Electrical Engineer - cork
BPE provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors in Ireland. As a company we specialise in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire a Junior Electrical Engineer. This position will be based in the company’s offices in Mahon, Cork and is a permanent role.
We require a professional from the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector.
Under the supervision and direction of senior engineers:
- Electrical LV / MV Distribution
- Building Services Design
- CHP & Sustainable Energy
- IT/Data/Wireless Technologies
- UPS Systems and Emergency Power
- Commissioning/ Qualification
- Construction Supervision
- Third level diploma / degree in a relevant Electrical Engineering discipline
- 2 years relevant experience, ideally in an organization involved in delivering pharmaceutical capital projects
- Knowledge & experience of current ETCI Rules, EN Standards, IEC Standards and EU Directives e.g. ET101, ET105, Atex etc.
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management an advantage.