CQV Lead Engineer - dublin
BPE provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors in Ireland. As a company we specialize in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire a Lead CQV Engineer for a project based in South Dublin.
We require an experienced professional from the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector.
- CQV Lead Engineer for all CQV elements of the project.
- Managing a team of CQV engineers
- Point CQV person for Vendor Packages.
- Lead CQV to review and approve all Turnover Packages.
- Ensure punch list closure both pre-Mech completion and during the CQV execution phase.
- Lead CQV review on all Isometrics, Weld logs, Weld Qualifications, 3rd Party Inspections, Material of Construction and Redlining exercise
- Liaise with all engineering disciplines to ensure all systems are managed appropriately for the entire Project Lifecycle
- Lead for the generation and approval of: DQ/Design Reviews/SLIA/Test Matrices/Risk Assessments/QA Vendor Assessments/FAT/SAT/CTP/IOQ Protocols
- Lead execution of all CQV deliverables
- Generate and ensure timely approval of all Commissioning and IOQ Final Reports
The individual we are seeking will possess the following:
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering or Science-related area
- Minimum 10 years CQV experience on Large Scale Projects
- Knowledge of risk based (ASTM E2500) approach to CQV
- Experience of managing and supporting vendor activities on site.
- Computer skills Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project
- Full Microsoft Office Package
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
The key to our continued success in providing professional engineering services is the quality of our people. We employ the best and we invest significantly in their training and development. As a member of the BioPharma Engineering team, we will help you to grow and develop your career to its full potential, we are committed to matching your career expectations with a job that is challenging and rewarding.